Canadian politics are all about being polite, but sometimes that means being very politically incorrect.
And we need to be better than that.
With that in mind, here are the top 10 political animals in Canada: * Conservatives: Justin Trudeau, Stephen Harper, Kellie Leitch, Lisa Raitt, Kellyn Wong.
* NDP: Jagmeet Singh, Charlie Angus, Erin O’Toole, Jagmeet Saini, Jaginder Singh, Joe Clark, Jagdeep Singh.
* Liberals: John McCallum, Michael Chong, Joe Oliver, Linda McQuaig, Peter Julian, Priti Patel.
* Green Party: Elizabeth May, Catherine McKenna, Cheri DiNovo, Peter Tabuns, Catherine MacLeod, Richard Gomery, Linda Duncan. * Bloc Québécois: Jean-François Lisée, Michael Sona, Marc Garneau, Pierre Lemieux, Guy Caron, François Legault, Michel Stéfault, and Niki Ashton.
* Québec Solidaire: Pierre Karl Peladeau, Michel Martin, Yves Dufour, Jean-Christophe Perrault, Pierre-Luc Melenchon, Pauline Marois, François Blais, and Guy Carreau.
* Wildrose: Jean Charest, Danielle Smith, Peter MacKay, Paul Davis, Greg Rickford, and Brad Trost.
* The New Democrats: Brian Topp, Peter Penashue, Jim Prentice, and Chris Charlton.
* Liberal Party of Canada: Alexandre Boulerice, Chris Ballard, Brian Topping, Peter Mansbridge, Guy Carbonneau, John Duncan, and Peter Julian.
* Saskatchewan Party: Brian Jean, Peter Meecham, Greg Clark, and Brian Mason.
* British Columbia Greens: Michael Eades, John Cummins, David Eby, Colin Leiper, and Scott Reid.
* Progressive Conservative Party of Ontario: Mike Harris, David Veklerov, Peter Stoffer, and David MacLeod.
* Canadian Alliance: Andrew Scheer, Erin McLeod, Michael Friesen, and Steve Thomson.
* New Democrat Party of Alberta: Charlie Angus and Chris Lewis.
* Manitoba Party: Kevin Flynn, Andrew Weaver, John Dhips, and Paul Dewar.
* Alberta Party: Michelle Rempel, Kevin Doherty, and Rob Nicholson.
* Ontario NDP: Charlie Dyck, Joe Corrigan, and Mike Harris.
* Saskatoon Party: Greg Selinger, Rob Anders, and Andrew Weaver.
* Quebecor: Guy Carle, Rob Ford, and Michael Chong.
* Newfoundland and Labrador Progressive Conservative: Kevin Vickers, Scott Brison, and Rick Dykstra.
* Nova Scotia Conservative: Steve Thomson, David Rempel and Stéphane Dion.
* Yukon NDP: Jim Parson, Peter Poulin, Chris Bentley, and Jason Kenney.
* Northwest Territories NDP: Michael Chong and Carolyn Bennett.
* Nunavut NDP: Steve Anderson, Peter Fassbender, and Tom Mulcair.
* BC Greens: Cheri Clark, Andrew Wilkinson, and Megan Leslie.
* Parti Québéscois and New Democratic Party of Quebec: Jacques Legault and Jean-Guy Charlebois.
* People’s Democratic Party: Guy Lapointe and James Bezan.
* Alliance of Liberals and Democrats of Canada-Nova Scotia: John Horgan, John Horvath, Brian Pincott, and Jean Claude Dauphin.
* Social Credit: John Oliver, Paul Wells, and Catherine McKenna.
* American Federation of Teachers (AFT): Jocelyn Forget, Kevin Flynn and Mike Coteau.
* National Council of Canadian Muslims (NCCM): Misha Cohen and Shabana Mahmood.
* B.C. Teachers’ Federation: David Cope and Sarah Hoffman.
* United Church of Canada (UCC): Linda Duncan and Bill Morneau.
* Unifor: Jim Wilson and Jim Watson.
* Métis Nations: Terry J. Williams and Linda Hogg.
* Sikh Alliance of Canada, B.A.M.: Jim Thomson and Rachna Pandey.
* Centre for Democracy and Economic Research (CDER): Paul Henderson and Robyn Parker.
* Students for Liberty (SL) and Canadians United Against Racism and the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP): James Moore and Scott Matthews.
* Greenpeace Canada: Michael Geist, John Fenton, and Ben Wootton.
* CBC News: John Pilger, Paul Mason, and John Campbell.